On Thu, 2012-05-17 at 13:47 +0200, Richard Weinberger wrote: > Am 17.05.2012 13:44, schrieb Artem Bityutskiy: > > I think I meant the compare_lebs() exporting, not this one, replied to > > wrong e-mail, sorry. Happens when I am in hurry - try to keep everyone > > happy and make sure Richard is always busy with something :-) > > > > Haha. > No need to keep me busy. :P By this I meant - give some review feed-back ASAP to make sure you have something to do and think about. Surely it is better than giving a lot more feed-back but with a couple of weeks delay? -- Best Regards, Artem Bityutskiy