On Tue, 2012-05-22 at 17:32 +0400, Stanislav Kinsbursky wrote: > It actually means, that no hard-coded init_net references should appear - and > that's all. Required network context have to be taken from currently existent > objects (like RPC client, RPC service, etc) and, if not available (it's very > rare case - like NFS mount call), from current->nsproxy->net_ns. > You don't need to do anything special except this. > There will be a problem with your patches in container, because you are using > unix socket. But this problem is not in your patches but in unix sockets > themselves. So don't worry about it. Can you tell me if the attached patches are all you think is needed ? If they are, I'll squash them in with other fixes and will send out a new patch set. Simo. -- Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York