Hi Jens, > for personal requirements (debugging) I added 3 simple scripts > (attached) to dump the properties of specific modem interfaces. > > Shall I send patches for them or are they useless for the project? > (For the records: I don't mind either) sending patches would be better. Especially since you might wanna have them added to Makefile.am as well. As a note, have you considered creating one script with different command line options? Our script collection is getting kinda big ;) Regards Marcel