On Mon, 2012-07-02 at 17:49 +1000, Iwo Mergler wrote: > It's similar to a BeagleBone, but with NAND FLASH, I'm using the > omap2 ECC driver. > > So, if I set NAND_NO_SUBPAGE_WRITE in chip.options, UBI will > leave the subpages alone? I think so, but it is better to dig and find out why sub-pages to not work - this sounds like a bug. With sub-pages support you'll waste less flash space because UBI overhead will be smaller. > So I had to make two debug runs, one each for ubi and ubifs debugging > enabled. I've reproduced this bug using nandsim and fixed it. I've sent you the fix few minutes ago. Could you please test it? After I've got a "Tested-by:", I'll send it to Linus and it will also go to -stable. Thanks! -- Best Regards, Artem Bityutskiy