On 30.09.2016 12:53, Vladimir Sementsov-Ogievskiy wrote: > v7: > https://src.openvz.org/users/vsementsov/repos/qemu/browse?at=refs%2Ftags%2Fqcow2-bitmap-v7 > based on block-next (https://github.com/XanClic/qemu/commits/block-next) It should be noted that (at least my) block-next is only valid during freeze, after that it becomes stale. I assume the patches you require from my block-next branch are the ones from the "Dirty bitmap changes for migration/persistence work" series, which I had to drop from my pull requests, however, due to some issues on Big Endian machines. The only reason they are still in my block-next branch is, as I said, that that branch is just stale. I won't overwrite it for the time being, though, so this series can still be applied on top. Max