On 15/06/2021 02:42, David Gibson wrote: > On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 01:46:47PM -0300, Lucas Mateus Castro (alqotel) wrote: >> Moved functions in mmu_helper.c that should be compiled in build to > "should be compiled in build" is not very clear to me. What's the > distinction between both the files. Looking back now the description is really confusing, so let me rephrase that: mmu_helper.c is being split in 2 files, mmu_helper.c (which contains TCG-only code) and mmu_common.c (which contains code needed in !TCG) >> mmu_common.c, moved declaration of functions that both files use to >> cpu.h and moved struct declarations and inline functions needed by >> both to target/ppc/internal.h. Updated meson.build to compile the >> new file. ppc6xx_tlb_getnum is not an inline function anymore. > Overall this looks reasonable. I think there's quite a lot you put > into mmu_common.c that can TCG-only, but it's reasonable to delay the > cleanups that will allow that to happen until further down the track. For this patch I've put the helpers and static functions only called by them in mmu_helper.c and other functions in mmu_common.c, but looking now there's some more code motion I could add to this patch series, so I'll add them to the end of the patch series to not interfere with the previews patches. -- Lucas Mateus M. Araujo e Castro Instituto de Pesquisas ELDORADO Departamento Computação Embarcada Estagiario Aviso Legal - Disclaimer