From: Julyberry <senkoh@gmail.com>
To: u-boot@lists.denx.de
Subject: [U-Boot] How to create a library with already built library
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 15:24:16 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Hello,

I am new to U-Boot and try to add some codes for implementing some logic as
a feature. This entry routine of this new code will be called from main_loop
in common.

To achieve this, there are some new codes that I am adding to
u-boot/lib/libua(new folder) and I also need to link an already built
library with my new code.

I looked at the existing Makefiles and config.mk in U-Boot source root.
It looks like the the following code is used in Makefile.

$(LIB): $(obj).depend $(OBJS)
        $(call cmd_link_o_target, $(OBJS))

However, it seems that the *cmd_link_o_target* routine only takes 1 argument
as defined in config.mk.
How can I link the already built library with the new library I am creating?

Any help will be appreciated.