On Mon, 2013-09-09 at 16:56 -0400, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote: > On 09/09/13 02:46 PM, Steven Rostedt wrote: > > Initially, LKML would be archived on kernel.org, but that never > > happened and doesn't seem it will after the whole security breach > > incident. > > I believe we're hoping vger will eventually start doing it on its own. :) > > We do archive some of it as part of patchwork, but only actual patches. > > > But if mid.gname.org is a better link to forward to, then perhaps > > Konstantin could update it. > > If it's the general community opinion, I can easily change that. The > trouble is, "sucks less (most of the time)" is a subjective opinion that > may not necessarily be shared by others. :) I have to be very careful > changing such tools, as someone's workflow may be disrupted by the change. > > Therefore, for now I leave /r/ as-is, but you can use /g/ to direct to > gmane instead of marc.info: > > http://lkml.kernel.org/g/5187EB95.2060605@infradead.org [...] Thanks! Ben. -- Ben Hutchings If more than one person is responsible for a bug, no one is at fault.