* your patches to support the touchpad of Haswell ChromeBooks
@ 2014-06-12 13:27 Oliver Neukum
From: Oliver Neukum @ 2014-06-12 13:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Benson Leung; +Cc: linux-kernel, hot123tea123

Hi Benson,

I am looking at the patch set you posted for making
the touchpad of those laptops work. Has anything happened
regarding i2c so that the patches can go upstream?

	Regards
		Oliver

* Re: your patches to support the touchpad of Haswell ChromeBooks
@ 2014-06-16  8:25 ` Mika Westerberg
From: Mika Westerberg @ 2014-06-16  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Oliver Neukum; +Cc: Benson Leung, linux-kernel, hot123tea123

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 03:27:01PM +0200, Oliver Neukum wrote:
> I am looking at the patch set you posted for making
> the touchpad of those laptops work. Has anything happened
> regarding i2c so that the patches can go upstream?

Benson promised to send out the whole series once 3.16-rc1 is released.
So any minute now ;-)

* Re: your patches to support the touchpad of Haswell ChromeBooks
@ 2014-06-16 10:46   ` Oliver Neukum
From: Oliver Neukum @ 2014-06-16 10:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mika Westerberg; +Cc: Benson Leung, linux-kernel, hot123tea123

On Mon, 2014-06-16 at 11:25 +0300, Mika Westerberg wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 03:27:01PM +0200, Oliver Neukum wrote:
> > I am looking at the patch set you posted for making
> > the touchpad of those laptops work. Has anything happened
> > regarding i2c so that the patches can go upstream?
>
> Benson promised to send out the whole series once 3.16-rc1 is released.
> So any minute now ;-)

Nice to hear. I have some kernels to apply them to.

	Thanks

@ 2014-06-17 22:24   ` Benson Leung
From: Benson Leung @ 2014-06-17 22:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mika Westerberg; +Cc: Oliver Neukum, linux-kernel, hot123tea123

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 1:25 AM, Mika Westerberg
<mika.westerberg@linux.intel.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 03:27:01PM +0200, Oliver Neukum wrote:
>> I am looking at the patch set you posted for making
>> the touchpad of those laptops work. Has anything happened
>> regarding i2c so that the patches can go upstream?
>
> Benson promised to send out the whole series once 3.16-rc1 is released.
> So any minute now ;-)

Here's the new patchwork bundle. Patches are on lkml now.
https://patchwork.kernel.org/bundle/bleung/platform-chrome-haswell-chromebooks-v2/

--
Benson Leung
Software Engineer, Chrom* OS