On Mon, 2014-08-04 at 10:55 -0700, Guenter Roeck wrote: > On Mon, Aug 04, 2014 at 05:48:31PM +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote: > > This is the start of the stable review cycle for the 3.2.62 release. > > There are 94 patches in this series, which will be posted as responses > > to this one. If anyone has any issues with these being applied, please > > let me know. > > > > Responses should be made by Wed Aug 06 17:00:00 UTC 2014. > > Anything received after that time might be too late. > > > Build results: > total: 111 pass: 105 fail: 6 > Failed builds: > microblaze:mmu_defconfig > microblaze:nommu_defconfig > mips:allmodconfig > sparc64:allmodconfig > xtensa:defconfig > xtensa:allmodconfig > > Qemu tests all passed. > > This is a significant improvement over the previous versions, where we used > to see up to 10 build failures. The previously failing builds for unicore32 > and score now pass, as well as alpha:allmodconfig. Yes, I spent a little while digging out build fixes. I tried to fix the mips allmodconfig build, but failed - it needs d3ce88431892, but that depends on 20082595d341, bef9ae3d883c, and further changes I couldn't identify. I was unable to reproduce the sparc64 allmodconfig build failure, which is in samples/hidraw - it built for me without warnings or errors. Could you give me a bit more detail about the test setup? Ben. > Note that I rearranged arm builds to improve test coverage. > > Details are available at http://server.roeck-us.net:8010/builders. -- Ben Hutchings Tomorrow will be cancelled due to lack of interest.