From: "Jaggi, Manish" <Manish.Jaggi@caviumnetworks.com>
To: Stefano Stabellini <stefano.stabellini@eu.citrix.com>,
	"clark.laughlin@linaro.org" <clark.laughlin@linaro.org>
Cc: "xen-devel@lists.xensource.com" <xen-devel@lists.xensource.com>,
	Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@citrix.com>,
	"Kumar, Vijaya" <Vijaya.Kumar@caviumnetworks.com>,
	"jfehlig@suse.com" <jfehlig@suse.com>,
	"Anthony.Perard@citrix.com" <Anthony.Perard@citrix.com>,
	Kiarie Kahurani <davidkiarie4@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Using Libvirtd with virt-manager on aarch64
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 13:15:04 +0000	[thread overview]

From: Stefano Stabellini <stefano.stabellini@eu.citrix.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 5:04 AM
To: Jaggi, Manish
Cc: Stefano Stabellini; clark.laughlin@linaro.org; jfehlig@suse.com; Kiarie Kahurani; Kumar, Vijaya; Anthony.Perard@citrix.com; Ian Campbell; xen-devel@lists.xensource.com

On Mon, 19 Jan 2015, Jaggi, Manish wrote:
> (B) solved, it was a small copy.
> (A) Still not able to fix.

/dev/urandom is a common Linux device for pseudo-randomness, see
http://en.wikipedia.org/?title=/dev/random. It is not Xen specific or
board specific. I don't know why you don't have it in your installation.

Have you tried creating it?

mknod -m 444 /dev/urandom c 1 9

[manish] I am running in chroot environment so it could be an issue.
Btw Is it possible to get the libvirtd deb so that i can just test it out if it works as desired. Clark can you please fwd.