On Mon, 2015-02-09 at 23:32 +0000, Emil Velikov wrote: > On 9 February 2015 at 21:39, Jan Vesely wrote: > > Signed-off-by: Jan Vesely > Nice one Jan. I've sent similar fixes for drmOpenDevice and > drmGetStats a few days ago. > > Considering you drop the last hunk that Ian spotted both patches are > Reviewed-by: Emil Velikov Thanks, I sent v2 of that patch few minutes ago. I think your 4/6 and 5/6 overlap with this one. Should I go ahead or do you plan to push yours? > > The strange part is that the normal Linux build does not show even a > single warning, despite the -Wextra and -Wsign-compare flags from > configure.ac. Perhaps my gcc does not like libdrm for some reason :P I think I just used CFLAGS= during configure, and it worked jan > > -Emil -- Jan Vesely