On Thu, 2015-03-12 at 15:07 +0000, Ian Campbell wrote: > On Thu, 2015-03-12 at 10:21 +0000, wei.liu2@citrix.com wrote: > > > * Repurpose SEDF Scheduler for Real-time (fair) > > RFC patch posted (v2) > > - Joshua Whitehead, Robert VanVossen > > This was superceded by the RTDS stuff, wasn't it? > I haven't head from Joshua and Robert in a while, so I don't really know whether they're still working on this, but I think they're not. And yes, we have a new and modern real-time scheduling now, so I would rather direct all the effort toward it (to move it out from 'experimental' status), and start thinking at ways to deprecate/get rid of SEDF. Regards, Dario