On Fri, 2015-03-27 at 00:44 +0200, Vlad Zolotarov wrote: > Add the ethtool ops to VF driver to allow querying the RSS indirection > table > and RSS Random Key. > > This series refactors the RSS configuration code to store the current > contents of > RSS indirection table and Hash Key in the "adapter" struct so that we > won't need > to access registers every time this info is queried. > > New in v2: > - Some styling fixes. > - Moved macros definitions from ixgbe_type.h to ixgbe.h. > > Vlad Zolotarov (2): > ixgbe: Refactor the RSS configuration code. > ixgbe: Add the appropriate ethtool ops to query RSS indirection > table > and key I am assuming that this series is to replace the latest v8 series, correct?