On Mon, 2015-12-28 at 16:43 -0500, Sanidhya Solanki wrote: > Apologies, it appears I did misunderstand. That should be possible, > though slightly complicated. I will try to get that done. May get even much more complicated, if reshaping (i.e. conversion from one chunk size to another) should get implemented as well... > But I am > leaving this patch open for acceptance and comments. Sure :) Being able to set the RAID chunk size makes AFAIU sense for every RAID level, depending which IO patterns one has (i.e. even for RAID1). Cheers, Chris.