Hi, I'm trying to setup an encrypted volume on an external disk which has 4k physical sector size (with 512b logical sector size). I've used various parted option (-a none / minimal / optimal) and various -- align-payload options to cryptsetup, but everytime I luksOpen the container, I get a kernel log with: janv. 04 22:25:04 scapa kernel: device-mapper: table: 253:4: adding target device sdb1 caused an alignment inconsistency: physical_block_size=4096, logical_block_size=512, alignment_offset=0, start=4194304 (argument for start= changes for different values of the --align-payload) I'm not sure it's really serious, but any idea how to fix that? Regards, -- Yves-Alexis