On Mon, 2016-07-25 at 13:11 -0400, Johannes Weiner wrote: > Hi, > > I would like to self-nominate myself for this year's kernel summit. > > I co-maintain cgroups and the memory controller and have been a > long-time contributor to the memory management subsystem. At > Facebook, > I'm in charge of MM scalability and reliability in our fleet. Most > recently I have been working on reviving swap for SSDs and persistent > memory devices (https://lwn.net/Articles/690079/) as part of a bigger > anti-thrashing effort to make the VM recover swiftly and predictably > from load spikes. This has been a bit of a "lock yourself in a > basement" type project, which is why I missed the mechanimal > nomination based on sign-offs this year. I am interested in discussing that, either at kernel summit, or at next year's LSF/MM. -- All Rights Reversed.