On Wed, 2016-07-27 at 16:20 -0700, Davidlohr Bueso wrote: >  > - Upstreaming PREEMPT_RT. > In addition, I'm wondering if there's any interest in a performance > session (getting to know some of the bottlenecks that are currently > making folks cry), like Chris Mason has been doing in past kernel > summits for fb specific workloads. I would be interested in these topics, too. I guess I should nominate myself, in case either Johannes's MM topic comes up, or the above topics. -- All rights reversed