On Mon, 2016-10-17 at 15:29 -0700, Alexander Duyck wrote: > On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 2:12 PM, Sowmini Varadhan > wrote: > > > > For some Tx paths (e.g., tpacket_snd()), ixgbe_atr may be > > passed down an sk_buff that has the network and transport > > header in the paged data, so it needs to make sure these > > headers are available in the headlen bytes to calculate the > > l4_proto. > > > > This patch expect that network and transport headers are > > already available in the non-paged header dat.  The assumption > > is that the caller has set this up if l4_proto based Tx > > steering is desired. > > > > Signed-off-by: Sowmini Varadhan > > This all looks correct to me.  I would recommend having Jeff pull it > in to be submitted to the net queue. > > Reviewed-by: Alexander Duyck Sowmini, can you re-submit this to intel-wired-lan but without the RFC in the title?