On Wed, 2017-02-08 at 05:25 -0800, Dennis Dalessandro wrote: > Doug, > > Here is a set of patches for our drivers for 4.11. This is a > collection of bug fixes, perf improvements, and clean ups. > > This does not include the port reordering patch series or > vnic as those are still undergoing discussion on the list. > > Patches apply to your for-4.11 branch and can also be > found in my GitHub repo at: > https://github.com/ddalessa/kernel/tree/for-4.11 Hi Denny, I took everything except patches 22 and 23 because they add a Kconfig and I'm trying not to do that.  I'd be more than happy if you and Leon worked out a joint Kconfig for debugging that didn't have all the compile time options and instead you have one compile time option, then the remainder are runtime options, and make that a global RDMA stack debugging option.  You both have debug features you want to enable, but I want the Kconfig to remain simple and sane. -- Doug Ledford     GPG KeyID: B826A3330E572FDD     Key fingerprint = AE6B 1BDA 122B 23B4 265B  1274 B826 A333 0E57 2FDD