Am Freitag, 10. August 2012, 10:23:03 schrieb Velimir Galic: > a second disk got lost in the raid. The raidsync wasn't finished and > now i'm fighting 3 weeks or more i don't no any more :-( to repair > the file system. How far did the recovery go when it broke? If it was on 10% when the 2nd disk broke, you can stop to try to get anything. If it was 90% finished, you might have a chance... > 4x2GB | RAID 5 | Softraid This is a 6GB net RAID 5 device? Which devices? > I tried a lot of different versions of xfs_repair I hope you got a copy of all disks before you even tried to repair? Otherwise it might be too late now, when repair wrote something on that device. -- mit freundlichen Grüssen, Michael Monnerie, Ing. BSc it-management Internet Services: Protéger http://proteger.at [gesprochen: Prot-e-schee] Tel: +43 660 / 415 6531