* Ralink - rt2800usb
@ 2017-03-16 17:29 Nikita N.
From: Nikita N. @ 2017-03-16 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

Hi All,
I'm addressing to the maintainers of Ralink driver rt2800usb (RT2870,
RT3070).
To who can I send my inquiry?
Thanks
--
  Nikita N.
  nikitan@operamail.com

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Or how I learned to stop worrying and
                          love email again

* Ralink - rt2800usb
@ 2017-03-17  6:38 ` Nikita N.
From: Nikita N. @ 2017-03-17  6:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless, ivdoorn, luis.f.correia, gwingerde, helmut.schaa,
	stf_xl, mmakassikis, serialmonkey, mikebwilliams,
	sourav.chakraborty, sbranden, kvalo, moorray, neumann,
	tuomasjjrasanen, js

Hi All,
I'm addressing to the maintainers of Ralink driver rt2800usb
(RT2870,RT3070) if still anybody alive.
To who can I send my inquiry?
Thanks

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Accessible with your email software
                          or over the web

* Ralink - rt2800usb
@ 2017-03-17 20:26   ` Nikita N.
From: Nikita N. @ 2017-03-17 20:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless, ivdoorn, info, comm, mattias.nissler, nbd,
	xose.vazquez, rain_maker

Hi All,
I'm addressing to the maintainers of Ralink driver rt2800usb
(RT2870,RT3070).
To who can I send my request?
Thanks

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Access all of your messages and folders
                          wherever you are

* Ralink - rt2800usb
@ 2017-03-17 21:00     ` Nikita N.
From: Nikita N. @ 2017-03-17 21:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless, sgruszka, helmut.schaa

Hi All,
I'm addressing to the maintainers of Ralink driver rt2800usb
(RT2870,RT3070).
To who can I send my request?
Thanks

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Or how I learned to stop worrying and
                          love email again

* Re: Ralink - rt2800usb
@ 2017-03-18  0:47     ` Dan Williams
From: Dan Williams @ 2017-03-18  0:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nikita N.,
	linux-wireless, ivdoorn, info, comm, mattias.nissler, nbd,
	xose.vazquez, rain_maker

On Fri, 2017-03-17 at 13:26 -0700, Nikita N. wrote:
> Hi All,
> I'm addressing to the maintainers of Ralink driver rt2800usb
> (RT2870,RT3070).
> To who can I send my request?

Dan

* Re: Ralink - rt2800usb
@ 2017-03-18  6:55       ` Arend Van Spriel
       [not found]         ` <1489834155.1825125.915404800.07820D03@webmail.messagingengine.com>
From: Arend Van Spriel @ 2017-03-18  6:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dan Williams, Nikita N.,

On 18-3-2017 1:47, Dan Williams wrote:
> On Fri, 2017-03-17 at 13:26 -0700, Nikita N. wrote:
>> Hi All,
>> I'm addressing to the maintainers of Ralink driver rt2800usb
>> (RT2870,RT3070).
>> To who can I send my request?

Seeing this kind of emails repeatedly on this list and others makes me
think this is a troll. If not, I am sorry, but get to point if any and
make your request.

Regards,
Arend

> Dan

* Re: Ralink - rt2800usb
       [not found]         ` <1489834155.1825125.915404800.07820D03@webmail.messagingengine.com>
@ 2017-03-18 13:14           ` Arend Van Spriel
From: Arend Van Spriel @ 2017-03-18 13:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nikita N.; +Cc: linux-wireless, Stanislaw Gruszka

+ linux-wireless
+ Stanislaw

You probably dropped some people inadvertently so putting some back.

On 18-3-2017 11:49, Nikita N. wrote:
> unfortunately nobody besides you answered my call, so I already stopped
> requesting, because clearly the project is dead, and besides I

That is not what the MAINTAINERS file lists so you might want to send a
patch correcting that file. Anyway, it may also help if you make your
inquiry/request/whatever more concrete.

RALINK RT2X00 WIRELESS LAN DRIVER
P:	rt2x00 project
M:	Stanislaw Gruszka <sgruszka@redhat.com>
M:	Helmut Schaa <helmut.schaa@googlemail.com>
L:	linux-wireless@vger.kernel.org
S:	Maintained
F:	drivers/net/wireless/ralink/rt2x00/

> personally think you should mind your own dirty business only

Not sure what business you are referring to here. We are all engaged in
collaborating within the linux community and as such I responded. Not
sure what is "dirty" about that. Maybe I offended you in the past or by
the suggestion you might be a troll, but I did not say you are. If you
are sending emails to a public mailing list, you need to accept that
anyone may respond whatever dirty business they are doing otherwise.
They still spend their time to give you a response, which I personally
think is something you should mind and appreciate.

Regards,
Arend

* offtopic
@ 2017-03-18 14:00             ` Nikita N.
From: Nikita N. @ 2017-03-18 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Arend Van Spriel; +Cc: linux-wireless

how do you possibly dare to throw a personal message in public!!!
you not able to fix your own personal stuffs yourself?
is that what they teach you at broadcom? no wanders....
mind your own dirty business mr arend, and you know what im talking
about - out
--
  Nikita N.
  nikitan@operamail.com