On Sun, 2017-04-02 at 02:45 +0800, David Lanzendörfer wrote: > Hi > > 3.16.43-rc1 review patch.  If anyone has any objections, please let me know. > > When it has been tested on multiple Allwinner platforms and it has been  > working well, then I don't have any objections. > It's actually way more elegant than the thing I did. > Thanks a lot for the improvement! I'm not in a position to test this, but it was applied upstream over 2 years ago and doesn't appear to have required any follow-up fixes. Ben. -- Ben Hutchings It is easier to change the specification to fit the program than vice versa.