On Fri, 2017-04-21 at 18:57 +0900, Masahiro Yamada wrote: [...] > In hindsight, it seems more straightforward to me > to build the binary packages from the source package. > But, I know this refactoring will need lots of changes, which may > break something. > > Once we support this fastdeb-pkg target, > we will not be able to convert the script in that way. > (because we do not have a standard way to generate a particular binary > package from *.dsc) [...] We kind of do, though it's a relatively new feature: https://wiki.debian.org/BuildProfileSpec Ben. -- Ben Hutchings I'm not a reverse psychological virus.  Please don't copy me into your sig.