Hello there, Sorry it is me again with another regression. I just built the latest amd-staging-drm-next and the issue which was already reported here: https://github.com/M-Bab/linux-kernel-amdgpu-binaries/issues/29 and which I can confirm is still existing. The issue is caused occasionally when re-enabling the display from either suspend or from a locked screen. The frozen image can be black, a weird colorful pattern or the login screen. Attached you can find the kernel crash+trace error I just caught. So far I have no idea when it was exactly introduced. I asked the other users if they are able to give me a time range I will try to bisect it. My setup: Xubuntu 17.04, patched amd-staging-drm-next kernel, R9 380 Many regards, Martin