On Fri, 2017-05-05 at 21:46 +0200, Arnd Bergmann wrote: > Hi Ben, > > As we are closing in on zero build failures for 3.18-stable, I've gone > through my earlier list for 3.16 as well, and filled some gaps from patches > I already backported or created for 3.18, plus a very small number that > are only needed on 3.16. > > The series is a bit longer than I had hoped for, but it should get us > fairly close to a clean build on the architecture tested by kernelci > (ARM, ARM64, x86 and MIPS), and I can address the remaining warnings > once you have done a release or rc. > > I hope sending the patches as a series makes your life easier than > a list of commit IDs. I can also provide a git tree for this huge > set if you prefer. I prefer a list of commit IDs or an attached mbox that has the original From and Date headers (like David Miller sends). A git branch would also work. Please double-check your commit IDs; less than half of these were correct. Also please put a lower-case 'commit' before them as that's what my scripts (and probably others) expect. Ben. -- Ben Hutchings It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein