On Wed, 2018-01-31 at 14:39 +0200, Yuval Shaia wrote: > On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 06:06:53AM -0500, Zhu Yanjun wrote: > > Follow advice from Yuval and Leon, to the functions rxe_av_chk_attr, > > rxe_av_to_attr and rxe_av_fill_ip_info, the unnecessary parameter > > are removed and the funtion type are changed to void. > > > > To track the changes to these functions, every change is made > > to a single patch. > > > > Zhu Yanjun (6): > > IB/rxe: remove redudant parameter in function > > IB/rxe: change the function to void from int > > IB/rxe: remove unnecessary parameter in rxe_av_to_attr > > IB/rxe: change the function to void from int > > IB/rxe: change the function rxe_av_fill_ip_info to void > > IB/rxe: remove redudant parameter in rxe_av_fill_ip_info > > Since all seems to be related i wonder why not in a single patch. > I assume they will squashed to one before merge, right? > > Besides that, for all: > > Reviewed-by: Yuval Shaia Thanks, series applied. And I couldn't squash it without loosing info, so they stayed separate (Leon reviewed 4 of the 6, if I squashed it I would to have either added his name on the single commit, indicating he reviewed all of it when I didn't have the right to indicate that, or drop his name and thereby drop the credit for what he did review). -- Doug Ledford GPG KeyID: B826A3330E572FDD Key fingerprint = AE6B 1BDA 122B 23B4 265B 1274 B826 A333 0E57 2FDD