On Wed, 2018-06-27 at 11:10 -0700, Andy Lutomirski wrote: > On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 10:31 AM Rik van Riel > wrote: > In general, the changes to this function are very hard to review > because you're mixing semantic changes and restructuring the > function. > Is there any way you could avoid that? Or maybe just open-code a > tlb_gen check in the unlazying path? Let me re-do v2 of the patch series in a way that splits out the restructuring from the semantic changes. I already have code here that open-codes the tlb_gen check in the unlazying path (not in v2 yet). -- All Rights Reversed.