From: "Vellemans, Noel" <Noel.Vellemans@visionBMS.com>
To: <yocto@yoctoproject.org>
Subject: FW: Virtual keyboard ?
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 16:28:11 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Gary,

Tweaked my arm configuration (with touch-screen) as you said and, ok I
see a virtual keyboard poping-up as YOU expected. So far so good.

But now I'm facing another question that I would like to try.

I would like to open a web-page (BUT do not have WEB-browser on this
yocto-1.0 build, correct me if I'm wrong {please} ) I wonder what will
happen if I touch an edit-field located on the 'bottom' of the screen
(this is where the virtual key-board-pops-up)?

Do you have (or know wher to find) any INFO onhow this 'auto-pupop' of
the virtual keyboard is working (in other words how does the key-board
getting triggered to be shown/hidden) ?

Regards Noel.

PS: sorry for forgetting the CC to the mailing list.