From: Wilfred Kabore <wifredkabore58@gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT REPLY FOR MORE DETAILS
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 15:58:29 +0000 (UTC)	[thread overview]

Hello ,

Greetings and hope this email finds you well?

I am Dr. Wilfred Kabore, the  chief Medical consultant at a reputable clinic here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and I have a Patient who hails from the Republic of philippines but unfortunately is in coma right now due to complications from a Cancer disease and she has the sum of $4.7 Million United States (Four Million seven Hundred Thousand) Dollars she wants me to guide you on, so that her Bank can transfer it to you for charity purposes.

Please, I will like you to contact me for further details as this is a very sensitive issue that needs urgent attention from you.

Best Regards,

Dr. Wilfred Kabore on behalf of
Mrs. Sismer Shirley Acojedo