On Saturday 25 June 2016 10:04:41 sailashm@gmail.com wrote: > Hi Sven, > > I will give it a shot on monday and let you know. However, when using the BATMAN-adv in my 5 tplink routers, the AP interface keeps disconnecting and is not stable. The version of batman-adv is 14. Is this version of batman-adv unstable? batman-adv with the COMPAT_VERSION 14 (used in v2011.3.0 <= batman-adv < v2014.0.0) is either really old and unsupported (it has known problems which fill not be fixed by us anymore).... or you are using batman-adv-legacy [1] from Matthias Schiffer. If the latter is the case then please upgrade to the latest version from him, test again and then contact him when you need support for this version. But to be honest, batman-adv is not managing the AP interface and thus it should have no influence on the AP interface authentication/deauthentication behavior or the AP interface state. Kind regards, Sven [1] https://github.com/freifunk-gluon/batman-adv-legacy