On 15.03.22 00:37, Boris Ostrovsky wrote: > > On 3/11/22 5:34 AM, Juergen Gross wrote: >> All grant table operations related to the "transfer" functionality >> are unused currently. There have been users in the old days of the >> "Xen-o-Linux" kernel, but those didn't make it upstream. >> >> So remove the "transfer" related functions. > > > Do we need to assert somewhere that transfer flags are not set? This would be an orthogonal change, right? My patch is just removing never called functions. In any case I believe checking those flags is the job of the hypervisor. If an operation is illegal due to a transfer flag being set, it needs to be rejected at hypervisor level. Juergen