* serial: License cleanup
@ 2022-05-22 14:54 Thomas Gleixner
From: Thomas Gleixner @ 2022-05-22 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Theodore Tso; +Cc: linux-spdx

Ted!

As you might know we are working on cleaning up the licensing mess in the
kernel and convert it to SPDX license identifiers as the only source of
license information.

Archaeology found unspecific GPL license references, which have been
authored by you.

1) redistribution of this file is permitted under the terms of the gnu
   public license (gpl)

   include/linux/serial.h

   https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/history/history.git/commit/?id=d9723f6c7080c

Can you please either send cleanup patches for the affected files or
indicate which GPLv2 variant you had in mind and I run it through my
cleanup machinery.

Thanks,

	Thomas

* Re: serial: License cleanup