On vrijdag 21 januari 2022 01:41:28 CET James Prestwood wrote: > There has been interest in enabling IWD users to store their network > credentials in some encrypted form. I did/do wonder why my passphrase is stored in plain-text and not in a form which I can get through the wpa_passphrase* utility (I don't know the proper term for it though). Maybe that's what others have been interested in too? That appears to be a far simpler solution and also wouldn't have the 'transportation' issue Marcel indicated (IIUC). Regards, Diederik *) having such a utility as part of iwd seems beneficial, otherwise I'd still need to install wpasupplicant package (on Debian) to have such a utility.