* very important
@ 2012-07-04 13:03 Ulrich Claypole
From: Ulrich Claypole @ 2012-07-04 13:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings,

I have a huge financial transfer proposal for you, just get back for more
details.

Thanks,
Barriser Ulrich Claypole.

* VERY IMPORTANT
@ 2016-12-22  5:45 info
From: info @ 2016-12-22  5:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

We have an inheritance of a deceased client with your surname. Kindly
contact me via email:( gertjan.vlieghe@yandex.com ) with your full
names for info

Best Regards.

Dr, Gertjan Vlieghe.
----------------------------------
Correo Corporativo Hospital Universitario del Valle E.S.E

"Estamos re-dimensionandonos para crecer!"

* VERY IMPORTANT.
@ 2016-12-06 12:36 Barad Fufana
From: Barad Fufana @ 2016-12-06 12:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Compliment of the season,

I am contacting you regarding a venture through which we both can come
on a substantial amount of money.

My name is  Barad Fufana, I work with one of the reputable banks here
in West Africa, and also as the personal banker to a customer of our
bank who passed on heart-related condition. If you are interested
please get back to me through this email: (barafufan@gmail.com) for a
complete details.

Regards
Mr. Baradi Fufana.

* VERY IMPORTANT.
@ 2016-11-17  8:53 Barad Fufana
From: Barad Fufana @ 2016-11-17  8:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2016-07-29 23:01 sleepylight
From: sleepylight @ 2016-07-29 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-pm, Lonnie Abelbeck, Lorenzo Milesi, Lovelady Dennis E.

Hey friend,

I wanted to show you something very important  to me, just take  a look here <http://two.paulheintzelman.com/aebjqum>

Thx, sleepylight

* VERY IMPORTANT.
@ 2016-04-19  7:39 Baradi Fufana
From: Baradi Fufana @ 2016-04-19  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Compliment of the day.

I want to transfer the sum of $5M USD Dollars. Contact me through my
private email (barafufan@gmail.com) for more details.

Regards,
Mr.Baradi Fufana.

* Re: Very Important
@ 2014-03-08 17:08 Williams Moore
From: Williams Moore @ 2014-03-08 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear Sir,

  I know this mail might come to you as a surprise due to the fact we have not met or seen before, but i want you to pay attention to my business proposal with no risk but only needs your confidentiality and honesty

I am Mr. Williams Moore a citizen of United Kingdom. I have in my bank the existence of a big amount of money that belongs to a customer, Mr. Daniel who happen to come from your country.The fund is now without any claim because Mr. Daniel died in a deadly earthquake in China in 2008 . I want your cooperation so as to make the bank send you the fund as the beneficiary and next of kin to the fund.

This proposal will be of a great mutual benefit to us

Send me your reply of interest so that I will give you the details .

Strictly send it to my private email account : williamsmoore@qq.com or send me your private email address to send you details of this transaction.

At the receipt of your reply, I will give you details of the transaction.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Wiliams Moore
williamsmoore@qq.com

* Very Important
@ 2013-12-24 22:49 mr.Beno.jan777row
From: mr.Beno.jan777row @ 2013-12-24 22:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

For Your Attention:

My name is Mr. Beno and I am contacting you from Liberia for a joint business relationship. I have some funds realized through contract deal and I need your cooperation to invest the funds. The primary stage requires transferring the funds to your account for subsequent investment. I therefore want you to work with me as a partner. On receipt of your response, I will send you more details of the transaction and also full information about myself.

I am waiting for your prompt response. Please forward your reply to   benorw2@yahoo.co.jp

Beno

* Very Important
@ 2013-12-24 22:41 mr.Beno.jan777row
From: mr.Beno.jan777row @ 2013-12-24 22:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-12-23  1:10 mr.Beno.jan777row
From: mr.Beno.jan777row @ 2013-12-23  1:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-12-22 23:49 mr.Beno.jan777row
From: mr.Beno.jan777row @ 2013-12-22 23:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-12-02 10:32 mr.Beno.jan777row
From: mr.Beno.jan777row @ 2013-12-02 10:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2012-11-15 13:03 David Gomenda
From: David Gomenda @ 2012-11-15 13:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Kindly view attachment for business transaction

[-- Attachment #2: CONFIDENTIAL REQUEST.pdf --]

* Very Important
@ 2010-04-12 14:56 Jiang Jianmin
From: Jiang Jianmin @ 2010-04-12 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,

I have a secured business proposal of $28,272,000.00.Contact me via my private email(cncn1_jiang_jianmin2011@yahoo.com.cn)if interested.

Mr Jiang Jianmin.

* Very Important
@ 2010-04-12 11:20 Jiang Jianmin
From: Jiang Jianmin @ 2010-04-12 11:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-04-11  9:19 Jiang Jianmin
From: Jiang Jianmin @ 2010-04-11  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2006-06-12 15:26 MRS CATHERINE APEPE
From: MRS CATHERINE APEPE @ 2006-06-12 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

34 FOURWAYS CROSSING
FORUWAYS, JOHANNESBURG
SOUTH AFRICA
TEL: +27-724340319

I do recognize the surprise this urgent but confidential letter will bring to you especially as it came from a stranger, but rest assured that it came with the best of intentions. I am Mrs. Catherine Apepe, from the Diamond-rich district of Sierra Leone and my late husband was the former Special adviser to the ousted Head of State of Sierra Leone, Major Johnny Paul Koroma. I got your email address from a friend who works at the International Chamber of Commerce here in South Africa.

During the war between our forces led by the Ex-Head of State, Major Johnny Paul Koroma and the West African Allied Forces (ECOMOG), my country relied heavily on the foreign earnings generated from diamond trade. This money was personally kept by the then President Major Johnny Paul Koroma since our banking system had collapsed during the war. However, as the war progressed, it became apparent that we were going to loose the war to the superior and better armed West African Allied Forces (ECOMOG). At this point, my Husband Mr. Luis Apepe starched away the sum US$30,000,000.00 in a security and storage company here in South Africa for safekeeping and to avoid being traced. Unfortunately on his return to Sierra Leone he was murdered.

Right now my son and I are in South Africa to claim this money and we need a trustworthy individual or company that can help us proved the important instruments that we will need in transferring and receiving the fund abroad for purpose of investment as South Africa is not conducive for us to invest this fund as we are presently refugees, if you are willing to assist we will offer you 30% of the total sum.

God bless you as we wait for your immediate response, please do include your telephone number, you can also call me or my son or email me,
 mrapepe@walla.com Mr. Peter Apepe on +27 724340319

Regards,

Mrs. Catherine. Apepe

* VERY IMPORTANT
@ 2006-06-10 16:31 CATHERINE APEPE
From: CATHERINE APEPE @ 2006-06-10 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-raid

[...]

 mrapepe1@walla.com Mr. Peter Apepe on +27 724340319

Regards,

Mrs. Catherine. Apepe

* VERY IMPORTANT
@ 2006-06-03  1:29 CARTHERINE APEPE
From: CARTHERINE APEPE @ 2006-06-03  1:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-ide

[...]

Right now my son and I are in South Africa to claim this money and we need a trustworthy individual or company that can help us proved the important instruments that we will need in transferring and receiving the fund abroad for purpose of investment, if you are willing to assist we will offer you 30% of the total sum.
God bless you as we wait for your immediate response, please do include your telephone number, you can also call me or my son or email me, mrpepe@walla.com Mr. Peter Apepe on +27 724340319
Regards,
Mrs. Catherine. Apepe