All, I added an action item to the list for the November call to discuss the work we are doing at AIS with respect to documenting every resource and register that a Xen PVH guest touches using the Bareflank hypervisor. We are taking a whitelist approach which means to get a Xen PVH guest to work we have to explicitly grant access to every CPUID, MSR, port, memory address, and privileged instruction and we are documenting these requirements as we go. The goal of the discussion is to introduce our work and get feedback and interest in the results from the rest of the group. Thanks, Rian Quinn, PhD Chief Technology Officer Assured Information Security 153 Brooks Road Rome, NY 13441 315-336-3306 Cell: 720-607-1719 quinnr@ainfosec.com