On Friday 02 September 2011 13:09:44 Filippo Sallemi wrote: > Hi all, > I've a little problem and i need a confirm from you. > > I have 2 mesh node (gateway) with this configuration: > lan is a bridge with bat0 and wlan0 with node1 ip 10.0.1.1 netmask > 255.0.0.0 and node2 ip 10.0.2.1 netmask 255.0.0.0 > wan : eth0 > msh : wlan1 > > and 3 mesh gatway (client) whit this configuration > lan is a bridge with eth0 bat0 and wlan1 with dhcp > msh is wlan1 > > on each gateway nodes run an istance of coovachilli that create new > interface tun0 ahead br-lan and when coovachilli start deconfig br-lan > and assign the ip of br-lan to tun0. > all other node are simple client. > > Now the problem is that when coovachilli is not running i'm able to > ping node1 from node2 and viceversa but when coovachilli is running > i'm unable to comunicate with other node with ip addres not in the > same subnet. > I think that the problem is tun0 interface that block all traffic o > something. I have tried to use tap device but the problem is not > resolved. > > Suggest? coovachilli works a layer above batman-adv (we personally don't care about ip addresses that much). So it sounds like a coovachilli "problem" and you should ask the coovachilli support. Kind regards, Sven