From: Mike Robert <trainsim@ukrpost.net>
To: sparclinux@vger.kernel.org
Subject: HOW ARE YOU?
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 12:38:48 +0000	[thread overview]

My dear,

It's My Pleasure Writing To You Today, I Am Mike Robert By Name, I Am Working Here In A Bank In Accra Ghana. I Have A Proposition Involving The Sum Of $ 16 Million USD In Our Bank Invested By One Iraq Man Who Died Years Back, The Money Is Still In His Account Here, This Deal Will Be Of Mutual Benefit For Both Of Us. Should You Be Interested Kindly Get Back To Me Via This Email mk4robert04@gmail.com For Us To Proceed.

Kind Regards,
Mike Robert.