On Wednesday, 29 May 2019 06:26:16 CEST Rajkumar Manoharan wrote: > FW assert occurs, if a mesh node of different phymode/bw tries to join > existing mesh network. We noticed this issue when 11n device peering > with ath11k mesh > node. IMHO this shouldn't be HT/VHT specific. It is problem of mixed > mode. Happens for me when both HK01 boards are set up the same way (see the examples which I provided) in an earlier mail. Will check it again when I was informed that the new firmware is available for us. Kind regards, Sven