From: "Gaëtan Carlier" <gcembed@gmail.com>
To: linux-leds@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Add driver for MCP45HV51 (digital potentiometer)
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 17:08:42 +0100	[thread overview]

Dear,
I want to integrate MCP45HV51 I2C device to Linux kernel. It is a
digital potentiometer.
I have several questions:
- Is "leds driver" the correct section ?
- On which existing I2C leds driver should I base my code to use the
most recent API/pratice ?
- Maybe it is not needed to write a C driver and everything can be done
via devicetree ?

Thank you for your help.
Best regards,
Gaëtan.