On 29.01.19 21:51, John Snow wrote: > > > On 12/17/18 5:43 PM, Max Reitz wrote: >> Once more, I’ll spare both me and you another iteration of the cover >> letter, so I direct you to the previous version’s cover letter (which >> will direct you further): >> >> http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-block/2018-10/msg00229.html >> >> There are only minor changes in this version. Provided no major >> complaints arise, I intend to merge this series in the next month. >> > > It looked like this got a full set of reviews by Berto, should we not > just merge it and see who cries? > > Would you like additional eyes on it? I was about to rebase it (and send it again with a shorter "I will merge this" period), but then I found that a non-non-significant number of iotests failed, so I wanted to fix those first. Max