Hi, Thanks for your reply, indeed, i need to build own image if i use yocto project of FSL :) Thanks, - Jojo 在 2013年5月29日星期三,下午9:06,Daiane Angolini 写道: > On 05/29/2013 06:04 AM, jojo wrote: > > Hi, > > I am confused, please allow me to ask some stupid questions, > > > > meta-fsl-* of yocto project is maintained by FSL company or just by > > community members who are not freescale' employee ? > > > > > It's all about community here. > > > I wan to use latest stable image to apply into my solution, > > Latest stable branch is dylan > > > > > there two ways i can get build systems about for FSL ( i use fsl image > > of yocto project current ), which is my prefer ? > > > > > What do you mean? > > There are 2 demo images provided by meta-fsl-demos. The difference is > X11 and QT. > > But, they are not for product, they are for demo. You start using those > images only to "taste" it. You must have your own image. > > > > > > and where i can get release note about FSL bugfixes or new features > > added with FSL's BSP ? > > > > > Please, go to www.freescale.com/imx (http://www.freescale.com/imx) and take the release notes for the > BSP you've been using. > > > > -- > Daiane > >