On Wednesday, September 9, 2020 4:53:57 PM CEST Linus Lüssing wrote: > The 3rd one should be different. Note that "is_bcast" is not the same as > is_broadcast_ether_addr(ethhdr->h_dest). The former refers to the > batman-adv packet header, while the latter refers to the > destination MAC of the inner ethernet header. Oh right, one is is_multicast() and the other one is_broadcast(). This part definitely needs either some comment or, even better, split into multiple conditions checks or a helper function which makes it clear. I've stared on this for a couple of minutes, but we should be able to review that kind of code faster. Maybe it's just me, but I think this can be improved. :P Cheers, Simon