On Thursday, March 18, 2010 12:16 PM Mark Brown wrote: > > The quoted printable encoding should be fine but note that > the 'aic26.o' > has been word wrapped onto a new line, which is why patch > says the diff > is corrupted. The same word wrapping issue is occurring in > other places > in the diff such as: > > + /* allow registers to be accessed by i2c */ > + twl6040_write(codec, TWL6040_REG_ACCCTL, > cache[TWL6040_REG_ACCCTL])= > ; > > Looks like MUA trouble. From the message headers it looks like you > might be using Outlook or something, I'm not sure what to suggest > for that - enough folks at TI are submitting patches that > something must've > been worked out for your mail system. > > If you can't work out a solution for sending things in-line0 then > sending the patch as an attachment should resolve the issue. Mark, Please find attached the patch. I'm working to fix the issues with the MUA. Regards, Margarita