# # For running xfstests on kcephfs # # In this example, we've created two different named filesystems: "test" # and "scratch. They must be pre-created on the ceph cluster before the # test is run. # # Standard mountpoint locations are fine # export TEST_DIR=/mnt/test export SCRATCH_MNT=/mnt/scratch # # "check" can't automatically detect ceph device strings, so we must # explicitly declare that we want to use "-t ceph". # export FSTYP=ceph # # The check script gets very confused when two different mounts use # the same device string. Eventually we may fix this in ceph so we can # get monaddrs from the config, but for now, we must declare the location # of the mons explicitly. Note that we're using two different monaddrs # here, though these are using the same cluster. The monaddrs must also # match the type of ms_mode option that is in effect (i.e. # ms_mode=legacy requires v1 monaddrs). # export TEST_DEV=10.10.10.1:3300:/ export SCRATCH_DEV=10.10.10.2:3300:/ # # TEST_FS_MOUNT_OPTS is for /mnt/test, and MOUNT_OPTONS is for /mnt/scratch # # Here, we're using the admin account for both mounts. The credentials # should be in a standard keyring location somewhere. See: # # https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/rados/operations/user-management/#keyring-management # COMMON_OPTIONS="name=admin,ms_mode=crc" # # asyncronous directory ops # COMMON_OPTIONS+=",nowsync" # # swizzle in the COMMON_OPTIONS # TEST_FS_MOUNT_OPTS="-o ${COMMON_OPTIONS},mds_namespace=test" MOUNT_OPTIONS="-o ${COMMON_OPTIONS},mds_namespace=scratch" # # fscache -- this needs a different option for each # # TEST_FS_MOUNT_OPTS+=",fsc=test" # MOUNT_OPTIONS+=",fsc=scratch" export TEST_FS_MOUNT_OPTS export MOUNT_OPTIONS