On Donnerstag, 8. September 2016 07:11:52 CEST Andreas Pape wrote: [...] > Am I expected to do anything else concerning the patchset? No, everything fine at the moment. We are just waiting for Marek to have more free time to check + apply the patches. :) He was starting to merge them at the beginning of the week but complained that there are conflicts. I've just jumped in and fixed them for you because I hoped that they will be in the master branch by now. But it looks like this didn't work out. So lets see what Marek will say. Kind regards, Sven