On Tue, 14 Jan 2014 10:17:19 AM Chris Murphy wrote: > -c 9 is max compression although I don't know what algorithm btrfs-image > uses off hand. If I use xz on it, 193MB becomes 192MB. Be interesting to generate the same image without compression in btrfs-image and then xz it, in case it can do better with the raw data. cheers! Chris -- Chris Samuel : http://www.csamuel.org/ : Melbourne, VIC This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic. For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP