* Re: [Buildroot] Pantalla tactil - hycon-hy46xx.c
       [not found] <ROAP284MB1248F81EBC538A6664E4DBC088FE9@ROAP284MB1248.BRAP284.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
@ 2022-05-01 16:57 ` Giulio Benetti
From: Giulio Benetti @ 2022-05-01 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Albert Jose Silva Tovar; +Cc: buildroot

Hi Albert,

> Il giorno 1 mag 2022, alle ore 13:24, Albert Jose Silva Tovar <albertsilva.26@hotmail.com> ha scritto:
>

> Hi Giulio,
>
> I tell you that the version I'm using is the following: Linux buildroot 3.10.0 #1 Tue Mar 12 15:28:07 CET 2019 armv7l GNU/Linux.

Oh it’s a very old kernel, I don’t know how smoothly the patches would apply. They need backport almost for sure with some tweak.

> We are currently using a FocalTech-driver which is giving us problems with the touch screen although it recognizes the screen it does not work very well.

It depends on the application in my experience, overall Hycon for me works really better than ft53/54 with glass/pet.

> The Linux buildroot version we are using is 2014 I will try to add the parks to the buildroot repository to download when compiling and let you know how it works.

Oh, Buildroot version is very old too.

> I am new to this, it is still difficult to make changes but I will try.
>
> Thank you very much for the information.

No problem
Best regards
—-
Giulio Benetti