Hi, On 08/03/18 17:46, Bin Liu wrote: > No need to flush, the work is already cancelled at this point. > >> + >> musb_writeb(musb->mregs, MUSB_DEVCTL, 0); >> + musb_platform_exit(musb); > > This can be move down to out side of holding the spinlock, > >> spin_unlock_irqrestore(&musb->lock, flags); > > to here. Thank you - with I've verified that it works with these changes. I'm surprised, because I believe that I had tried this already. I must have missed a step in my testing-routine. I will send a patch shortly. Cheers, Merlijn