On 02.06.21 13:21, Olaf Hering wrote: > Am Wed, 2 Jun 2021 08:59:13 +0200 > schrieb Juergen Gross : > >> What about XEN_DOMCTL_PFINFO_XALLOC? Is this case impossible here, or >> are you changing behavior? > > I think XEN_DOMCTL_PFINFO_XALLOC is a type that does not exist in practice. Oh, indeed. It was used ages ago by migration code (I could find it being used e.g. in Xen 4.2, but not in 4.7). BTW, the use case was to not shatter superpages on migration... > So, no change in behavior. Maybe XEN_DOMCTL_PFINFO_XALLOC should no longer be supported, i.e. a stream containing it should be rejected? This might be a worthwhile modification of patch 5. Juergen